For Indonesian Merchant, to be able to activate American Express (AMEX) for accepting Credit Cards transaction, only BCA Payment Gateway that is able to accept payment.
Follow these steps to start activating American Express (AMEX) for Credit Cards Transactions.
- First, to be able to activate AMEX, you need to make sure you already have BCA MID (Merchant ID). MID or Merchant Identification Number is an ID that you can get as a business by registering it to the acquiring bank. Merchant Identification Number is used to process your cards transaction.
- Second, if you already have BCA MID, you can simply inform us your BCA MID to be integrated with Xendit.
- However, if you do not have BCA MID yet, you don't have to worry because Xendit can help you to create one.
- Overall, the whole process to activate AMEX for your cards transaction will be 21 formal days.
- In order to create a BCA MID, your business must have an active BCA Bank Account (under your company / business name). Unfortunately, you are not eligible to activate AMEX if your business does not have an Active BCA Bank Account.
We hope this information is useful for you. Further information about our Cards payment method, you can refer to the documentation here.