For more detailed information regarding aggregator and switcher model, you can refer to the Xendit documentation on the following link.
List of Bank for VA Switcher:
- Bank Central Asia (BCA)
- Bank Negara Indonesia (BNI)
- Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI)
- Bank Sahabat Sampoerna (BSS)
- Bank CIMB Niaga
- Bank DBS Indonesia
- Bank Mandiri
- Bank Permata
- Bank Neo Commerce (BNC)
In this model, the settlement process will be directly to your bank account without going through the Xendit dashboard within a day or in the next working day (T+1 working day) for each successful payment.
This model requires you to follow an additional application process with each bank you wish to use. You also need to open an account at the bank directly if you use this model (you can contact our Account Manager or Customer Service for guidance on the processes and policies at the chosen bank).
Here are the steps to activate using the model switcher:
- Register a Xendit account here and follow our KYC instructions.
- Complete the bank account details that will be used for the settlement/withdrawal process (you can also enter it later after Go-Live).
- Simulates Virtual Account creation and payment in test mode. Please visit the following page for more details.
- Please contact your Account Manager or our Customer Support at email@example.com for bank availability information and policies regarding Virtual Account activation from your desired bank.
- You need to open a bank account and follow the KYC process from the bank you want (the application process depends on the bank, the estimated time can be up to 5 days to 1 month).
- After successful processing your application to the bank and obtaining a merchant identification number (MID), we will activate your Virtual Account.
- Congratulation! You already have Virtual Account numbers!
Note: BCA and DBS virtual account activation requires users to do an activation test before Go-Live.