Q: What should I do if payment has been made but the status order is not changed?
A: The answer depends on the payment method that you used.
There are two types of payment methods on Xendit Business Apps, that is using
- Xendit Payment Link
For the transaction using the method payment link, you need to escalate your case by contacting Xendit Customer Success by going to your mobile store homepage, on the bottom right, please click on account and find tab Get help. On the page Get Help you will find an email tab to escalate your case through email.
Please inform the payment link URL, along with the transaction proof from your end customer to get help from our Customer Support.
- Manual Payment (Transfer Bank).
For the transaction using the method Manual Payment, it is expected that your status order will not automatically be changed. You need to update the status order manually by yourself.
Please follow the steps below:
- Open/click the order that you want to change the order status
- Go scroll down to the bottom of the page, you will see three dots on the left of screen
- Click three dots and the menu of change order status will appear
- There are several statuses from
- You can select either one of the statuses above to change the order status.