Here are some simple steps you can take to get started with accepting card payments using Xendit. We will go deeper into technical integration methods later (or, if you are already set up with us, you can skip directly to that).
- Register with us and create a Xendit Dashboard account.
- If you are a first-time user of Xendit, click on "Continue your activation" on the upside bar.
- Go through the activation process - this will take around 10 minutes for you to provide us with details about your business and for us to conduct KYC (Know Your Client) checks. You can refer to our Onboarding page and legal document required for more information
- After you have submitted your activation application, a Sales Representative will get in touch to sort out some paperwork (service agreements are necessary for online payments in Indonesia).
- Upon execution of the agreement, you can go live with us and start accepting real money through online payments!
- If you don't have an existing Merchant ID*, there are no further steps needed to activate your card. You can accept online card payments with Xendit instantly. If you want to test transactions using API, check out this section on how to set up Postman for testing with Xendit.
If you have your own MID* with an acquiring bank, let us know whether you want to use that MID for online card payments. In this case, you will be charged the percentage fee MDR** by your acquiring bank directly, and Xendit will only charge a fixed processing fee for every transaction.
*MID (Merchant ID) for short, an identification number provided by an acquiring bank to their merchant to accept card payments
**Merchant Discount Rate (MDR)
- You also need to make sure that you have a Xendit account with Business Entity Type.
- If you are eligible to activate card payment, your can find card has been activated (as picture below) on your dashboard on Payment method tab > Cards
- But, if you have registered as Business Entity but you find your card payment is disable (as picture below), please contact email@example.com to help you further on it.