The purpose of the PIN:
- To verify transactions before processing a withdrawal.
- To authorize batch disbursements.
- To approve refunds for credit card transactions.
How to set up your PIN:
- Navigate to the "Settings" tab.
- Select "Your Profile."
- Under the "Additional Security" section, locate and click "Change PIN."
- Input the OTP (One-Time Password) for authorization.
- If the process is successful, you will receive a pop-up notification confirming that the PIN has been successfully created.
How to change your PIN:
Please reach out to Xendit Customer Support through the following channels: