1. How to top up with UBP Bills Payment:
Top-up your Xendit dashboard to utilize our money out products! You simply need to log in to your UBP App or Portal account and follow the steps below:
- Go to Pay Bills (UBP Online) or Bills Payment (UBP The Portal) section
- Click Select Biller and go to the Biller List section
- Select biller name "XENDIT BALANCE TOP-UP"
- Enter your payment code which you can find on your Xendit dashboard
- Enter the amount you want to top-up
- Review the details and click Pay to continue
To know your fixed payment code:
- Log in to your Xendit account
- Go to Balance Tab
- Click Top-up button
- Click UBP Bills Payment top-up option and you’ll find the code in the instructions
Your successful payment will automatically be detected as a top-up and will be credited to your Xendit Balance within five (5) minutes.
- You may find two Xendit billers in the biller list, namely XENDIT BALANCE TOP-UP and XENDIT PHILIPPINES INC. Please disregard the latter one and use only XENDIT BALANCE TOP-UP when topping up your Xendit Balance.
- This is only available for merchants with UBP bank accounts in PHP currency. For other banks and currencies, the same process of sending proof of deposit to email@example.com still applies.
2. How to top up via your dashboard:
Log in to your Xendit Dashboard
Go to Balance page
Click Top-up button
Select Bank Transfer
Read the instructions and Click Submit Details. You will then be asked to provide transfer details and the proof of transfer.