Yes, Xendit supports Foundations and other Non Profit Organizations as long as they are able to fulfill the following required documents:
- Owners/Director's ID Card.
- Owners/Director's Tax ID Card.
- Business Identification Number (NIB) but can be replaced by TDP or SIUP.
- Deed of Latest Change (Akta Perusahaan Terbaru)
- Ministry Ratification (SK Menkeh)
- Foundation License.
- Others Business License according to business Activity
Non-Stock Corporation (I.E. NGO/NPO/Foundation)
- SEC Registration Certificate
- Articles of Incorporation
- Either one of the following:a. Income Tax Return
b. Latest Audited Financial Statements
c. Philippine Council for NGO Certification
d. SEC Mandatory Disclosure Form
- One (1) primary ID or Two (2) secondary ID of the authorized representative, President, Treasurer
- Optional: Latest General Information Sheet, BIR 2303, Notarized Secretary’s Certificate