Applies to merchants in Indonesia and Philippines:
If you registered as an entity business like PT/CV/Yayasan (for Indonesia merchant) then you can activate the xenPlatform directly from the dashboard, with following these steps:
- Login to your dashboard.
- Go to xenPlatform Tab.
- Click Enable xenPlatform.
- Choose your business use case whether is Marketplace/SaaS, Platform/Multi-Branch Business/Other Platform Business.
- Please write the detail of your business description and activity in the business description field.
- You have to write also the reason why you need to use xenPlatfrom (e.g How do you intend to use xenPlatform field)
- Click the button Request Activation.
- After you click that button then we will receive your request directly and we will send email confirmation once xenPlatform has already been enabled for your account within 1-3 working days
But if you are registered as individual business for the activation request process you need to contact our customer support at email@example.com (for merchants in Indonesia) and firstname.lastname@example.org (for merchants in Philippines)
Please prepare the answer to these questions in order to be delivered to our CS agents!
What’s the business model?
- Multi-Branch Business / Franchise
- SaaS Platform
- Other Platform Business (please explain!)
- How will you use xenPlatform for your business model?
- Why do you register as individual rather than entity?
- Is there any plan you will register using entity in the future?