Applies to merchants in Indonesia and Philippines:
Yes, you can delete the sub-account from your xenPlatform but there are several things that you need to make sure of before creating a request to delete sub-account:
- Provide the reason why you want to delete the sub-account.
- The Name of the Account to be deleted
- The Business ID of each account
- The Email address of the account
- This account status (LIVE / TEST)
- The Remaining Balance of the account (required for LIVE account), please make sure is already 0 live cash balance
Note: If you want to delete a live sub-account, you need to make sure that the sub-account has 0 live cash balance and once deleted, you will no longer monitor the existing live transaction, that's why we need your consent regarding this as well.
There are several conditions that might need you to request deleting sub-account to us:
Wrongly created sub-account type like wrongly created MANAGED sub-account instead of OWNED sub-account, vice versa
Want to change sub-account type from OWNED to MANAGED sub-account or vice versa but using the same business email
Your partner doesn’t use service from your Platform anymore so not being sub-account anymore.
You can request the deleting sub-account with contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org (for merchants in Indonesia) and email@example.com (for merchants in Philippines) then our team will help to process your request.