There are a few steps to set up a Retail Outlet Payment:
This following table is information for the estimated duration of activation of the Retail Outlet (RO) payment method:
|Alfamart||5 Working Days|
|Indomaret||3 - 4 Months|
*Indomaret currently is not accepting new application
Here are the steps to activate the Retail Outlet channel for Indonesia:
- Register for a Xendit account and follow our KYC instructions. You can learn more about the required document by visiting our onboarding page.
- Complete the details of the bank account that will be used for the settlement / withdrawal process (you can also enter it later after Go-Live).
- Simulate the creation and payment of a Retail Outlet in test mode. Check out Integration and Testing page for more details.
- Make sure you have enabled the Retail Outlet payment method at setting tab setting tab or you can activate on the tab "Configuration" > "Payment methods" > "Retail Outlets" and click the "Activate" button on the channel you choose.
- Complete the form on the next page
Within 5 business days, we email you a completed Alfamart application form to sign & return to us
- After receiving an email from you, we submit the form to Alfamart and when approved, we will inform you via email!
- Congratulations! You can start accepting payments from retail outlet channels.
For 7Eleven and Cebuana Lhuillier, this should be automatically activated as payment channels once your account has been activated. If not activated, please reach out to email@example.com or to your Account Manager to activate the retail outlet channel that you wish to have.
For other retail outlets below, kindly reach out to your Account Manager or at firstname.lastname@example.org to have the activation requested.
- ECpay Loans
- M Lhuillier and Palawan Express
For more detailed information about setting up Retail Outlet, please find it here.