For the first step, you need to activate the Fixed Virtual Account Range from the dashboard by following steps.
Here are the steps to enable FVA for your account:
- Register for a Xendit account at here and follow our KYC instructions.
- Simulate the creation and payment of a Virtual Account in test mode. Please visit following page for more details.
You can activate FVA on your dashboard by following steps below:
- Go to Xendit Dashboard
- Go to Add payment method
- Go to particular Bank Partner
- Click on
Please click herebutton to activate FVA
Now you can continue to activate the FVA for particular Bank Partner you wants to activate only through Dashboard or Instant Activation.
The Fixed VA range will be set and activated instantly. After that, you can create Fixed Virtual account with the number as you wish (fill in virtual_account_number parameter) or by default (randomly generated). Find out more here
After you activate the FVA from your dashboard, you can start create FVA using API full reference here
- If you still do not activate yet your Fixed Virtual Account Channel, you will encountered error while you create FVA via API.
- error code: BANK_NOT_SUPPORTED_ERROR
- Please follow step above to avoid this kind of error