Applies to merchants in Indonesia and Philippines:
First step you have to do is ensure you are in Live Mode or you have been activated by submitting required documents in here.
- Go to your WordPress dashboard and go to Plugins tab and click on “Add New”.
- Type “WooCommerce - Xendit” on the search bar.
- Install the plugin.
- Go to “Installed Plugins”.
- Activate WooCommerce - Xendit plugin and click on Settings.
- Click on the “Connect to Xendit” button.
- Click on the “Allow” button. Make sure that you’ve already logged on your Xendit dashboard.
- Go back to your WooCommerce settings, click on the link to find your public API key from Xendit dashboard*.
- Copy the public API key.
- Paste it in your WooCommerce settings.
- Click “Save Changes”.
- You need admin/developer access on your Xendit account to connect with Xendit using the Connect button (step 6).
- If you fail connecting with Xendit (step 6-7), please proceed to integrate with API key instead (step 8). In this case, make sure you also copy and paste the secret API key.
- To process real transactions, please untick “Enable Test Environment”.
- Go to your Xendit dashboard, in Live mode, and copy the “Public API Key”. Paste it on “Xendit Public API Key [Live Mode]” field in WooCommerce.
- To process test transactions, please tick “Enable Test Environment”.
- Go to your Xendit dashboard, in Test mode, and copy the “Public API Key”. Paste it on “Xendit Public API Key [Test Mode]” field in WooCommerce.
- You don't have to set up your callback URL in Xendit dashboard. Our WooCommerce plugin has already handled it for you.
For video of completed steps you can click the documentation here.