Yes, we support Payouts via API. You may create a request and hit our Payouts API endpoint
1) Set-up: Sign up for an account to start disbursing funds.
2) Testing: You can test all payout features at any time using our Test Mode. If you are a developer, our RESTful API and Postman collection libraries have all the functionality you need for fast and simple integration.
3) Go-live: Go live in minutes through our rapid onboarding process, available at any time within the Xendit Dashboard.
4) Top-up: Our payout products rely on a top up system - you will need to maintain a balance of funds within our system. We hold these funds securely on your behalf until you give us instructions to create payouts. Top up by transferring funds to us via bank transfer.
5) Start disbursing funds! Once your balance is topped up, you can start creating payouts via API.
One endpoint for any region: One integration and one payload if merchant wants to disburse to Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam; but will need to create 1 xendashboard account per country.
- One endpoint for any payout channel: Although cash payouts is still in the works, once it’s available, this API should be able to support creating cash payouts. No need to do yet another integration once cash payouts is ready.
- Estimated Arrival Time feature: Customers don’t have to go back to docs.xendit.co since the new API response shows the ETA of when funds can potentially be received by end user depending on channel.
- New Cancel API: Merchant can cancel payouts which Xendit has not yet sent to the banks, and cash payouts that have not yet been claimed.
- New Reversed Callback: Whenever we do reversals, merchants will already get a new callback event instead of just seeing a COMPLETED transaction status change to FAILED.
For more detailed information you may check here.