To make and activate your Xendit account, please follow the steps below:
- Register for a Xendit account here: https://dashboard.xendit.co/register/1 and fill in all the required information based on your business. Then, click "Create Free Account"
- Email verification will be sent to your registered email. Open the email and click the blue button "Verify Email Address"
- Login to your account and you'll find some questions asked in the dashboard. In the end, you'll be able to decide whether you want to activate the account directly or want to explore your dashboard first
- To activate the account promptly you'll need to submit the legal documentation required in the activation form. Documentation requirement for ID business & PH business.
- To explore your dashboard you'll be directed to the main page of your dashboard. To activate your account to Live Mode, you can also click "Get Started" on the upper left side of your dashboard. Follow the steps, fill in your data, and upload the required legal documents (ID business & PH business)
- Your account will initially run in Test Mode where all transactions are simulations.
- Your account might be eligible or ineligible for Instant Activation. For more information about Instant Activation, kindly refer to this article
- Your data will then be reviewed by our team and you will be contacted for a KYC (Know Your Customer) process. The KYC process takes 1-3 days.
- Finally, our team will send a Service Agreement Letter for you to sign and after that, your account is ready to be made Live.
For more information about Xendit's products and features you can go to our Knowledge Base
And for your Developer team to explore our API in our API reference https://developers.xendit.co/api-reference/