Once you have registered your account with Xendit, you will be prompted to verify your email via One-Time Password (OTP) as part of the registration process and for the security of your account.
Please note that OTP Verification should be done right after registration for security purposes and to be able to use Xendit's features.
Please see below for steps to verify your email via OTP:
1. After registering your account with Xendit, you will be redirected to your Xendit Dashboard and a pop-up screen prompting you to verify your email with show.
2. Kindly check your registered email with Xendit and locate the email with the Subject: "XXXXXX - Your Xendit Verification Code" Your unique OTP-number will be shared in this email.
2. Copy the number and input it on your Xendit Dashboard upon login
3. If you are unable to locate the email, kindly try the following:
- Ensure you are using the correct email registered with Xendit
- Check your spam/junk email folder
If you still cannot locate the email and/or for any concerns related to OTP Verification, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org