The Service Agreement (SA)/Perjanjian Kerjasama (PKS)/e-consent is a crucial document that marks the initiation of the relationship between the merchant and Xendit. It is essential to sign the SA/PKS/e-consent document, as it is one of the mandatory requirements.
In some cases, applicants overlook signing these documents while filling out the activation form, which leads to pending verification.
Our team will promptly notify you via email, WhatsApp, and a notification on your Xendit dashboard, requesting a resubmission of the signed SA/e-consent in case it's missing.
Follow the recommendations below to resubmission of the SA/e-consent:
- Log in to your Xendit account
- On the upper left side, find the section 'Activate Account' and click it. It will indicate that there is 1 section left to proceed with your activation.
- Then you'll see the 'Accept Service Agreement' button. Click the button
- Once done, we will continue the verification process within 1-3 days from the resubmission date of your SA/e-consent.
- If there is no update after 3 days from your resubmission, you can contact us for further assistance
- If you don't find the view on your dashboard like 2 screenshots above, please immediately contact our Customer Success agent for further escalation