- IP Allowlist is a feature to secure API traffic and access against foreign or malicious IPs by allowing only specific IP addresses or ranges of your choice to access Xendit APIs.
- Requests from IPs which are included in the IP Allowlist will be executed, while requests from IPs outside of it will be denied
How to Set Up IP Allowlist on Your Dashboard?
- Please be aware that only team member or user that has 'Admin' access who is able to set up an IP Allowlist.
- If team member registered on your Xendit Dashboard does not have 'Admin Access', they won't be able to add IP Allowlist through dashboard
- Further explanation about Team Member Permissions on Xendit can be accessed here.
- Once you have access as 'Admin' on your Dashboard, login to your Xendit Dashboard and go to Settings.
- From Settings Menu, go to Developer Section and click IP Allowlist.
- Visit the IP Allowlistsettings on dashboard.
- If there is no allowed IPs, Xendit will not validate any IPs from API requests, and will allow any API Requests from any IPs to be executed.
- Click the Add IP Address button, then add all the IP addresses you want to Allow. You can add more than one IP address at a time by entering a new line for each IP address in the input box.
Further explanation regarding Xendit IP Allowlist can be accessed here.