Important notice for Xendit merchants on v1:
You may have noticed that callbacks aren't showing up in the callback tab on the dashboard. Upgrading to v2 will ensure that callbacks are visible on the Xendit dashboard and this only applied for merchants integrating via API.
We've added new features to our v2 QR Code APIs! With this update, merchants now have more control over their QR codes and callbacks. Here's what you need to know:
- You can now customize the expiry time of your dynamic QR codes using the new
expires_atparameter in API requests (if you do not set it, expiry time will be 48 hours).
- You can set your default callback URL in the Xendit Dashboard and easily check or resend QR Code callbacks using the Dashboard's Callbacks tab by searching using the payment id which starts with qrpy_:
- Note that merchants still using the v1 QR Code APIs will not be able to see callbacks in the callback tab and will not be able to resend them. We encourage all merchants to upgrade to the v2 APIs to take advantage of these new features as the v1 will be disabled by November 2023.
Getting Started with v2 QR Code APIs: Accessing the Latest Features:
- Merchants can upgrade their existing integration to the latest v2 QR Codes APIs by adding "api-version" in the header and passing "2022-07-31" as the value. Please follow our API reference on this link: https://developers.xendit.co/api-reference/#create-qr-code and/or this external article guidance.
- Merchants who generate QR codes via the Dashboard/Payment Link/Third Party Integration (Shopify) don't need to take any action as all QR codes created are now through the v2 APIs.