To search the QR Code callback, simply search the payment/product id with prefix qrpy_ on the Webhooks Tab.
You can get the payment/product id from the Transactions tab here by clicking the transaction:
We've added new features to our v2 QR Code APIs! With this update, merchants now have more control over their QR codes and resending callbacks. Here's what you need to know:
- You can now customize the expiry time of your dynamic QR codes using the new
expires_atparameter in API requests (if you do not set it, expiry time will be 48 hours).
- You can set your default callback URL in the Xendit Dashboard and easily check or resend QR Code callbacks using the Dashboard's Webhooks tab by searching using the payment id which starts with qrpy_:
- Note that merchants still using the v1 QR Code APIs will not be able to resend callback. We encourage all merchants to upgrade to the v2 APIs to take advantage of these new features.
Getting Started with v2 QR Code APIs: Accessing the Latest Features:
- Merchants can upgrade their existing integration to the latest v2 QR Codes APIs by adding "api-version" in the header and passing "2022-07-31" as the value. Please follow our API reference on this link: https://developers.xendit.co/api-reference/#create-qr-code and/or this external article guidance.
- Merchants who generate QR codes via the Dashboard/Payment Link/Third Party Integration (Shopify) don't need to take any action as all QR codes created are now through the v2 APIs.