To register for a Xendit account, you as a merchant should fulfill all the requirements that are explained specifically here https://docs.xendit.co/getting-started/activate-account#document-requirements
If you submit information such as a website or other business documents that are still not sufficient, wrong, or incomplete, you will get an email asking you to update the information, the email subject will be "Please Update Your Information"
To update or resubmit the information, you can do it on your dashboard by following these steps:
- Open the "Please Update Your Information" email that we sent you. The email will contain all of the information that you need to update in order to proceed with your account activation.
- Click on the link on the "Update Your Information" button inside the email that will direct you to the page in your dashboard to update your information. Login may be required once clicked the button.
- After you successfully logged in to your dashboard, you will see an announcement box giving a warning "Action Needed"
- Then click the button "Update Now" to get directed into the section which required resubmission
- Update your information on the dashboard in accordance with the explanation that we provide you through email. For example, if in the email you are asked to update your website, then you need to provide your website URL through the designated columns.
- After you finished updating your information, you can click the submit button
- May watch the tutorial below:
Please make sure to update all of the information that we mention in the email until it is completed, sufficient, and has complied with the requirements