Xendit will charge a fee when a transaction is:
- Settled for payments
- Created for switcher payments
- Completed for payouts
For example, a transaction created on 30 October but settled on 2 November will be charged with Xendit fee on 2 November. This also means that the transaction will be included in November Xendit Invoice instead of October Xendit Invoice.
However, we still recommend that you use transactions report instead of balance report to reconcile your monthly billed transactions since balance report did not record switcher transactions as the fund will be directly credited to your bank account.
Based on the above rationale, to be able to generate transaction report which matched the invoice counts, below are the steps you need to follow. For example, you need to reconcile February 2022 billed transactions / invoice:
- Export transaction report from Xendit dashboard > Transactions tab > Filter the date from M-7days to EOM, in this case would be 25/01/2022 (12.00 AM) to 28/02/2022 (11.59 PM)
- For better understanding, please note that date filter in transactions tab refer to created date instead of settlement date
- M-7 days filtered date is required to accommodate transactions created in January but settled in February since it will be charged in February invoice instead
- Visit this page for more information on Xendit products settlement days
- After successful export, open the transaction report file and familiarize yourself with the content.
- Filter column Timestamp - Updated to February only
- Timestamp - Updated here refers to the timestamp when the transaction is updated (assume settled) which marked the fee charged timestamp for invoice
- From there on, please reconcile your billed transactions based on:
- Unit price
- Transaction volume
- Billed amount
To match transactions to your Xendit Invoice, you can also use our provided Billing Report. The Billing Report shows the full list of individual transactions and associated fees that were charged in the monthly Invoice. For more information on billing report, feel free to visit our documentation here.
Should you have further questions or inquiries, feel free to reach us out via LiveChat or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d be happy to assist you.