After you created a batch disbursement and it is approved. You notice the amount is decreased and the amount is not what it's supposed to be. For example:
- You create a batch disbursement with total amount IDR 100 Million.
- After it's approved, the amount decreased to IDR 60 Million (please note that the amount is just an example).
Why can this happen?
- This is because there are still invalidated items when you submit the disbursement to be approved
- Those transactions that are not loaded will be deleted and counted as invalidated items.
- That's why there is a discrepancy amount if the user did not click the more button (picture below) until all transactions are loaded.
Batch Disbursement Flow:
- Quick reminder for the batch disbursement flow. After the file of batch disbursement is uploaded, there will be steps:
Needs Validation > Needs Approval > Approved.
- Here is Xendit documentation for your reference: Using Batch Disbursement
- On the
Needs Validationstep, please be informed to click the more button until every invalidated transaction is loaded before you click
Submit for Approvalbutton.(Refer to the attachment to find more button)