If you need to transact as a master account on behalf of your sub account, for-user-id parameter might be the right xenPlatform feature for you.
Please be informed that the application of for-user-id currently is not able to be facilitated through Dashboard and would need to be done via API.
Here is the tutorial to use the for-user-id parameter.
- Follow the tutorial on this link to create the desired transaction via API; https://developers.xendit.co/api-reference
- Look for transaction on API Reference that allows you to have “for-user-id” parameter on the Request Header
- Make sure that you have inputted the correct API Key of Master Account on the right place;
- Input the Business ID of your Sub Account on header, under parameter "for-user-id";
- Generate the transaction via API as per usual, in accordance with tutorial on the respective API Reference.
- After the transaction has passed the settlement time, you can see the particular transaction on:
- Your Sub Account’s Dashboard, on:
- Your Master Account’s Dashboard, on: