If you need to transact as a master account on behalf of your sub account, for-user-id parameter might be the right xenPlatform feature for you.
When you put in for-user-id parameter in your API request header, the payment would go straight to the sub account balance instead of master account's balance.
Please be informed that the application of for-user-id currently is not able to be facilitated through Dashboard and would need to be done via API.
Here is the tutorial to use the for-user-id parameter.
- Follow the tutorial on this link to create the desired transaction via API; https://developers.xendit.co/api-reference
Look for transaction on API Reference that allows you to have “for-user-id” parameter on the Request Header
- Make sure that you have inputted the correct API Key of Master Account on the right place;
Input the Business ID of your Sub Account on header, under parameter "for-user-id";
- Generate the transaction via API as per usual, in accordance with tutorial on the respective API Reference.
After the transaction has passed the settlement time, you can see the particular transaction on:
- Your Sub Account’s Dashboard, on:
- Your Master Account’s Dashboard, on: